Congratulations! Getting Hitced?? HITCHED maybe?
For Wedding Planners, Brides and Party Organizers — don’t let a spelling error make you look careless!
Wedding Stationery Proofing
“Set the tone for your celebrations.”
“I work with wedding planners, party organizers, and brides who want their stationery to look impeccable and professional.”
WHY YOU SHOULD HAVE AN EXTRA EYE FOR YOUR INVITATIONS:
- Guests, especially family are your most valuable support system to your marriage
- But sometimes they need extra help: share easy to follow information with your guests
- Reduce the stress of finding time and space to proofread yourself
- Avoid charges for additional design revisions or reprints after you find that missing letter, misspelled word, or even your name wrong!
With so many elements of your special occasion to oversee, it can be easy to glance over your wedding stationery or party invitations. But it’s important to take care with the information you share with loved ones. Mistyped details can distract from your beautiful story and can create unnecessary confusion and stress.
There’s no need to get caught up in extra detail when you should be enjoying creating your celebrations. Leave it to me. I’ll enhance your beautifully crafted invitations so that you capture your guests’ attention (and hearts) with the exciting news that shines through.
HERE’S HOW TO GET IN TOUCH WITH ME:
“I sent out baby’s first birthday postcards and noticed after I mailed them, in the spot, “RSVP by… it was blank! Felt foolish. Luckily people connected and let me know but I didn’t have a clue how many would come until the last minute! Wish I had a proofreader!” -OL
Here at AuntiSays, we spot the irregularity on your:
- Wedding invites and stationery
- Toasts and speeches
- Birthday, party and event invitations
- Baby announcements
CORE BENEFITS OF HAVING A PROFESSIONAL PROOFREADER:
- Is it RSP? RRSP? RSVP?
- Deliver content that speaks volumes of your attention to detail
- You get accuracy, quality and clarity for your guests
- They say, right is quiet, wrong is LOUD! Don’t make a scene with errors
- Should you do it yourself? Of course, initially, however, your mistakes never leap out at you as they would to others
- When you are too connected emotionally to your message, you see what your brain wants and not what your eyes can’t
- AuntiSays is the most reputable editor/proofreader in town!
Imagine your stationery going out without a hitch! Way less to worry about on top of all the other planning details that need your attention.
If you would like to get that extra pair of eyes to clean up your invitations and any content, then contact me today.
It’s a quick, easy, and seamless process. I look forward to helping you!