Even if You Believe You Don't Have the Time or Patience
Not enough time?
Here’s the solution: I’ll guide you through it!
Here is what I have been cooking up and why.
**cue dramatic music**
Introducing: I’ll write it for you – Warrior of Your Niche – a 9 Month Best Seller Package – gets your book written and published without you lifting a finger! (Ghost written if you wish) You can grab me for 9 months and get the book done.
Or you already have a book, so grab me for 9 months or less and let’s get it published and out there.
Or you want to know how to market it. Or… well, there are options galore.
You know what your book can do for you?
It can (and WILL) allow you to know deep down you can and do control your financial destiny.
It can free you up to do what’s essential for your life.
It can be the backbone of your business success.
Here are some more of the things you get when you decide to invest in The Warrior of Your Niche – a 9 Month Best Seller Package:
- Done for you rough draft book ready for publishing, chunked down in a month.
- Create a real book for Amazon’s KDP program
- Step by step guidance how to become a best seller that all coaches and writers should know and live by – marketing 101 and more.
Warrior of Your Niche - A 9 Month Best Seller Package
Finally! A Fast & Easy, Step-By-Step Plan To Self-Publish Your Book…Without Stressing Over Time, Money, Or Sales!
Writing a book is only the first step in the publication process. Before you can reap the rewards, you must get your book out there, and that means embracing self-publishing…
For years—decades maybe—we’ve known that one of the very best ways to be seen as an expert in your field is to publish a book. Authors are routinely called upon for…
- Interviews with local and national media
- Speaking engagements
- JV partnerships
- Even more book deals
But none of that will happen if your book is unfinished and unpublished.
Warrior of Your Niche - 1 Month at a Time or All 9 Months
Are you underrated in your industry? If you agree, are you willing to address this?
Aunti Says that only 28% of women are touted as qualified, best authors. Go ahead and Google ‘best authors’. Out of 50, 14 are women. And they range from the early 1700’s to Rowling today. That’s awful! This sucks big time!”
Why is that? Believe it or not, it’s because women have husbands and children to take care of. Old fashioned reasoning is still prevalent. I certainly hope you’re not thinking like this! But I do understand your time is valuable to you.
Listen, women are leading edge thinkers and people want to hear what they have to say. We want to hear what you have to say!
The best vehicle is a book. A best seller, even better! A book is “JUST” a vehicle to help sell your business, your coaching, yourself! So stop focusing on the book itself, but on the method how it can promote you to the level you desire!
Can you relate?
Warrior of Your Niche – Best Seller 9 Month Package Features
Writing Is Hard…Publishing Is Hard!
Let’s face it, you already know enough to fill volumes. But when do you have the time to sit and punch out dozens and dozens of pages? You write to you audience topic every day in your blog, on emails, and social media. You create training courses and record podcast interviews and manage a YouTube channel. You host webinars and speak at events.
You know your stuff. But where’s that best seller?
Writing a book about who you are and what you have, is just a matter of putting the words on paper. Maybe you’ve already done that. I can’t tell you how many women business owners and coaches I speak to who have at least one book finished (or mostly finished) sitting on their hard drives just…waiting.
What holds them back? Frankly, it’s simply not knowing where to start. And sometimes it’s not knowing how to start the book in the first place.
Clearing the Confusion Surrounding the Self-Publishing Landscape
Look, we’ve all been there. You have a business to run. Clients to connect with. Marketing plans to manage and implement.
The last thing you need is to add a self-publishing learning curve to your task list. That’s where I come in.
I’m here to tell you, if you don’t tackle this job, your book will forever sit on your hard drive gathering virtual dust, instead of…
- Announcing your expertise
- Solidifying your unique brand
- Adding your voice to your niche
- Attracting a new audience
And most of all, it won’t be helping your ideal client reach her goals and achieve her dreams!
Clearly, you owe it to yourself—and your clients—to get your book out there and in the hands of those who need it most. And that starts with my brand new…
Warrior of Your Niche – 9 Month Best Selling Publishing System
There’s nothing magical about self-publishing. It doesn’t require a marketing degree or technical expertise. And unlike just a few years ago, it no longer requires a huge investment. But it still takes time and I can do all that for you as you wish.
It does require that you have a solid understanding of the various platforms, proper formatting for each, and a bit of a time investment. In my “9-Month Best Selling Publishing System,” I’ve got all this and more covered for you, so all you have to do is find that book idea that’s mostly finished, and let me get started with you!
Here’s what one happy client had to say:
You are a genius. I will look into all suggestions and effect corrections asap… God bless you Patricia. I honestly wished I contacted you before now. You are a Star!! I was struggling on my own throughout. Patricia my darlyn.. you are very loved and appreciated. – Vowero Otomewo-Oriakhi
Keep reading to find out how you can grab a project creation spot with me and burn through these types of frustrations.
Publish Your Book
Month 1: Get Your Book Ready for Publishing
Finishing your book is only the beginning—but don’t worry, in this first month we’ll clarity your topic and central ideas and I’ll get a rough draft out to you. You’ll see what needs to happen before your book is ready for print, including…
- Editing—skip even one of these, and your book (and your sales) will suffer for it.
- Where to find great editors—and why this is one job even I outsource.
- How and why to pre-qualify beta readers—and how to get feedback that is actually helpful and not simply glowing.
- Choose the best format for your book—including six questions you must answer before you pay anyone!
- 3 formatting options to choose from—and one that you probably already have on your computer (plus how to use it).
- Two ways to create a spectacular, stand-out cover—because people really do judge a book by its cover.
- Pros and cons of various cover file types—and when and why you might choose one over another.
- Prepare your files for distribution—because a little planning leads to a lot less stress!
Launch Your Book
Month 2 & 3: Plan Your Book Launch
Now that your book is edited and properly formatted, it’s time to get the word out, and that starts with a rollicking book launch. Of course, there are lots of moving parts to coordinate, so I’ve broken down the steps for you, including…
- Pre-launch tasks you can do right now (even before your book is finished) to build a buzz—get your audience excited, and you’ll build a ready list of buyers weeks ahead of time!
- Why your book launch is not just about your book—and how to incorporate video, audio and more to capture a larger audience.
- Why YouTube can be your biggest source of traffic during a book launch—and all it takes is this one simple tool!
- How to prepare your website for launch—skipping this step is like failing to straighten your house before company arrives.
- How to find the time to do all the tasks that are required for an amazing launch—because the last thing you need is more overwhelm.
- A 3-step plan for gearing up your social media presence—Without a strong social media plan, your launch will suffer.
- The one tool all social outreach plans need—and you’re probably using it every day (but maybe not correctly).
- How to find out the best time (and places) to hang out online with your audience—because getting in front of the traffic is critical to your success.
Month 4 & 5: Step-by-Step Amazon Start Up
No publishing plan is complete without a deep-dive into Amazon and its self-publishing services, including Kindle and CreateSpace. You’ll discover…
- Why it’s critical to upload your book to Amazon’s self-publishing platforms in a specific order—if you get this wrong, you’ll create a lot more work for yourself!
- Vital differences you must know about cover art—one missing piece can derail your publishing plans before you get started.
- Time—and frustration—saving tips for image formatting—the rules are very different for print than digital, so don’t skip this section.
- Why you shouldn’t use all the space you’re given for your book description—and how to make your book stand out.
- The pros and cons of publishing on Create Space—and why you might want to do it regardless.
- What you must know about ISBNs—and how one little choice can keep you out of brick-and-mortar bookstores permanently.
- How to make the KDP Select decision—and the huge advantage that can more than make up for lack of sales.
- How to optimize your Amazon author page—and an in-depth look at one author who gets it all right.
Month 6 – 9 (or sooner): Grow Your Reach With More Publishing Platforms and Promotion
As unbelievable as it may seem, there are many (many) other publishing platforms outside of Amazon. In this last month, we’re going to dig deep into your other options to see where you can possibly have greater success…
- 3 major platforms your audience is using—including one you may never have heard of!
- A bullet point comparison of the most popular publishing platforms—and one big drawback to a major player that you must know about.
- 7 ways to promote your book offline—you might just be surprised how much traction you can gain.
- Practical tips for how to manage it all—because it’s easy to become so overwhelmed your book is never published, or worse, it’s published badly.
- Critical considerations when it comes to choosing different publishing platforms—including location-specific issues you may not have considered.
- What you must know about payments, commissions, and stats—and which platforms do it best.
- Why you might want to purchase your own ISBN—and the one platform that requires it.