Please God Series of Coloring Books for Adults by AuntiSaysHere are the top 3 in a Series of Inspirations and Pictures to Color
Keep Reading for an Amazingly Simple Solution You’ll Wish You Discovered a Long Time Ago
Parity. It’s about giving women the courage to believe they too deserve equal rights with the guys.
Parity. Certainly we are getting there, slowly. Sometimes it does feel like heavy lifting and a lot of painful work to gain a few steps forward.
And when we get put down, we feel bad.
We want to lash out. And we do.
But for the most part, lashing out doesn’t help the cause. In fact, statistically you are called a bitch if you verbally stand up for yourself.
You know when your feelings are hurt, your brain doesn’t care if it’s in a posh boutique waiting in line to try on a fancy garment, or at the dinner table with your family.
If you’re agitated, you say stupid things. Hurtful things. You don’t like how you look, and you don’t care about others. You just don’t.
And that my friend is a reflection of you, not them, of you.
Is the negativity in your life taking too much control? Is it eating your energy levels to the bone and you can’t seem to find a balance within?
Here is a simple, cheap solution.
First let me ask you, have you ever been so frustrated with tension, because you were scared or angry or wondering how the hell you got into this position in the first place?
- What if you had enough of feeling tormented and want some peace and quiet!?
- Maybe you’re wondering how to reduce stress and gain some calm in your life but don’t quite know how?
- And you definitely don’t want to spend a fortune on counseling or buy those pesky online unproven programs out there.
- And you don’t want to hurt anyone, especially anyone who treats you with less regard than you deserve.
- Because it’s out there ladies!
What if I tell you there’s a simple, proven solution to reducing stress and it takes all of 10 minutes each day, would you be interested in learning more?
The surprise is this. 10 minutes a day could give you the perfect life lesson you needed to stay calmer especially in the face of striving for better in your life.
Friend, you are not alone when it comes to finding the solution for stilling the mind and allowing some peace and relaxation into your day.
Parity – equality – the right to be who you are is the most stressful of all the stressors today. That’s because woman are beginning to believe they are as much value as anyone else.
Hear me when I say, for less than $10 you get months and months of relaxation, calm, and fun, discover what takes you from tense to thriving.
Let me explain about the current phenomenon racing through the globe – coloring for adults. You will find the research and statistics compelling and surprising.
What once was for the kids is now proven therapeutic action for all ages. Coloring has been proven to have ZEN qualities and spawns creativity by quieting the mind.
In as little as 10 minutes a day, one coloring page at a time, you gain a sense of control, self-preservation, some enjoyment and the wonderful feeling of peace.
Let me further add, because you too can worry less, and live easier and wiser.
In this series of coloring books for adults, you will:
- color in the inspiration, which is written in open font. You instantly feel more ease in your soul. Just color.
- Color the open font to remember better, and then paint the accompanying picture any way you wish.
- Plus, the margins are wide so you can write what triggers for you with each inspiration and picture.
- If it’s crap – say it’s crap. Get it out.
- You counsel yourself without even realizing it – it’s truly magical how easy you can still your mind of the negative and frustrating thoughts for the day.
And the next day again.
Create the ZEN which carries you throughout the day. You feel different. You feel better. You gain confidence and have fun at the same time.
Here’s an example from the Please God Series, 34 Days to Radical Self-Respect – How to Be More Assertive:
So why has this coloring phenomenon become so popular?
“Coloring itself cannot be called art therapy because art therapy relies on the relationship between the client and the therapist,” says Marygrace Berberian, a certified art therapist and the Clinical Assistant Professor and Program Coordinator for the Graduate Art Therapy Program at NYU.
And while art therapy was first practiced in the 1940s, the first research on using coloring as therapy is generally believed to have only begun as recently the mid 90s, according to Art Therapy: Journal of the American Art Therapy Association. (Source: http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/06/health/adult-coloring-books-popularity-mental-health/index.html)
Here is the simple solution.
Because if you can find 10 minutes in the morning before you face the day, you have given yourself the gift of a full day of feeling perky and light. If you don’t care about yourself, and don’t give yourself some “me” time, you drag yourself around for hours later.
But sometimes those 10 minutes feels like a lifetime.
You tried meditating and you either fell asleep or fidgeted until you had to get going.
That didn’t relax you one bit, now did it? it’s not you!
Researchers at Johns Hopkins University to the editors of Yoga Journal suggest coloring as an alternative to meditation.
Wouldn’t you prefer to have your brain feel sharper rather than muddled with negativity where you couldn’t think your way out of a conversation with a 3 year old?
I thought so, so I did more research.
And here’s what else I found. Psychologists are currently finding and proving without a doubt, you indeed can rest the mind, soothe the anxiety just by taking a few moments for yourself and contemplating some positive inspiration.
According to the American Art Therapy Association, art therapy is a mental health profession in which the process of making and creating artwork is used to “explore feelings, reconcile emotional conflicts, foster self-awareness, manage behavior and addictions, develop social skills, improve reality orientation, reduce anxiety and increase self-esteem.”
So basically, it’s similar to therapy. But it’s not always easy to come up with your own style or quality therapy process, so this series is designed with you in mind. Each page has an inspiration for you every day. The inspiration is like someone talking to you and telling you that you are worthy, lovable because you are.
Here’s what else you can do to keep your mind balanced.
Similar to meditation, coloring also allows you to switch off your brain from other thoughts and focus only on the moment, helping to alleviate free-floating anxiety. It can be particularly effective if you’re not comfortable with more creatively expressive forms of art, says Ms Berberian, “My experience has been that those participants who are more guarded find a lot of tranquility in coloring an image. It feels safer and it creates containment around their process,” she adds.
To solidify the positive inspiration you read in these Please God series of coloring for adults books, you color the font. That action alone helps you remember the inspiration and then grab a few more pencil crayons and color the corresponding picture.
All you need to do?
Take an egg timer if you have to. Set it for 10 minutes, grab your colored pencil crayon, your Please God book and color.
Here is another example you’ll find in the books:
Let’s face it, we’re told to relax and take time for ourselves over and over and over and either it’s not being told the right way, or it’s not being received the right way.
I have created not one, not two, not even the three powerful little books you see here. A fourth is in the works, “Life Lessons for Women” is almost ready. It’s the best of the bunch. These will lead, guide and inspire you to take time for yourself and get yourself grounded!
- These books explain page by page, inspiration by inspiration, picture by picture how you can relax and learn and dig deeper why you need to stand up for yourself.
- These books are researched and designed to help you move into a healthier direction.
- Any one of the three is the perfect resource for discovering what beliefs you may hold that keeps you from prospering, heals your brain to keep you from losing memory, and ultimately guide you to become more assertive and take life as it should be for yourself.
- You know how coloring books for adults are gaining momentum in all circles as the basis for better mental health.
If you’ve been reading and listening, you’ve been introduced to the concept that coloring helps deal personally with the changes in your body and mind. And that is to still the mind and regain a sense of self.
Be forewarned, these books are addictive.
Who cares! For about $10 each, and more than 90 days of rebuilding your stamina for calm and greatness, one thing is for certain: there is an excellent chance you could make a mental shift along the way to feel better about yourself.
What’s more, you will discover a multitude of inspirations, sayings, quotes and actions to take on your journey to feel good again!
Here’s what you will find inside the pages of these books:
- You can’t always rid yourself of toxic thoughts – so let the inspirations in the books guide you instead.
- You can’t seem to remember as well as you used to – action steps and inspiring activities will rebuild the synaptic nerves in your brain.
- You’re stealing time away from work or family obligations – but still feel guilty – why taking 10 minutes first thing in the morning is healthier than an hour any other time of day or evening.
- Your hand to brain coordination is more powerful than intuition – the message you write out through coloring has the perfect message for you.
- You’re scared to live like a pauper – If your financial situation could use a cleanup and support system, the Bag lady book with become your best friend. And much, much more. . .
You’ll uncover more about yourself, your body, your mind and find yourself reflecting to moments that brought you joy and peace. I’ll show you how to:
- Strengthen your perspective that you deserve better – without annoying anyone especially yourself.
- 10 minutes to a relaxed mood – You don’t want to be stressed about what’s coming in the day – you want to take the day and enjoy it not matter what.
- How to take care of your finances – Highly researched and proven steps from experts devoted to keeping you in abundance.
- You’re smarter than you know – Find out what Marilyn Monroe had to say about staying relaxed.
- What’s the secret to having more ease and peace – and staying calm no matter what? Therapist tested techniques for getting your heart and mind back in balance quicker than you imagined.
- You can go back over and over into this researched resource of inspirations, remind yourself how far you’ve come clearing frustrations and recolor.
Seriously, it behooves you not to find out for yourself.
These Please God series of books bring you the researched and proven little known secrets for creating joy in your life. Feel like that kid again!
You don’t just have to believe me.
Here’s what a few satisfied coloring book people have to say:
A whimsical and poignant approach to the deeply held fear of not having enough… In this delightful coloring book for adults, Aunti Says names the elephant that invades so many of our living rooms. With a combination of practical wisdom, and creative expression, she engages the strength of our hearts, as well as our understanding, to help us create lives rich in all we need and love. I highly recommend it! – Elizabeth Love
Stress is a huge factor creating illness and destroying brain capability. What better way to reduce stress, increase and even reverse mild dementia. Plus it’s a lot of fun and inspiring. Love this little book! – Pearl Buck
Books like these can only add to your own well-being and credibility. It’s moments away from your reach.
Let me know you’re interested by clicking on this link and the 3 books are ready to be ordered through Amazon.
Fast turnaround and so reasonable.
PLUS they make great gifts!
This is the easiest, quickest way to gain calm
My promise to you is you’ve never read more inspiring information.
When the entire world is fascinated with coloring for adults, you need to know why.
Listen, I had one reader who enjoyed the coloring, said it helped with her own brain mindfulness, but felt the pictures were too simple.
They were researched and designed to be simple.
Simple as that!
Why complicate things when you don’t have to. Keep things in perspective, simple, enjoyable, and take 10 minutes for yourself.
I truly hope you take advantage of this opportunity today.
To your sanity and peace of mind,
Aunti Patricia Ogilvie
P.S. Claim your copy of either 1 or 2 or 3 of the Please God series of coloring books for adults here:
P.P.S. A sneak peak to the 4th cover…
Take a good look at yourself, at your stressors, and feel comforted you deserve at least 10 minutes a day to unwind and grow stronger and more confident.
Grab those books on this link and dare to